"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted."

Randy Pausch's Last lecture

Monday, April 6, 2009

Essay about Twitter - April 26

I am going to be honest. I did not spend any time trying to find out how twitter works. I know this was the assignment but I don't have time to sit on the computer and talk to people. I have a facebook page and I can't find time to talk to my friends much less twitter people about World/US events. I am a single mom of two, living with and taking care of my elderly parents in a three bedroom house, trying to study for my classes, helping my children with their homework, taking them to practice and ball games (volleyball, basketball,softball) which I help coach and trying to fight an ex-husband that wants to make my life miserable. Maybe this was a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment