"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted."

Randy Pausch's Last lecture

Monday, April 6, 2009

Evaluate a Classmate - April 12

I found it hard to evaluate just one classmate. I read several in our class and thought they were all good. I think that each blog contained a description of the topic assigned and their personal opinion about that topic. I think that evaluating a blog is very difficult because it contains people's personal views and who am I to say they are right or wrong? Each person has different opportunities and goals in life and that means that some topics are more important to some or even mean something different than it does to others. Without pointing out any one person, I thought that some blogs were strictly informational and some were opinionated, mine being one of them. There wasn't one that stuck out to me. I thought they were all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment