"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted."

Randy Pausch's Last lecture

Monday, April 6, 2009

Evaluate a Classmate's Podcast -April 19

I listened to all of our class's podcast, including my own. I thought they were good for amaetures. We were all nervous and not really sure what to expect or do even though we told ahead of time how to prepare. I think they would have been better if we would have done a trial run of the podcast. If we could have taken the podcast that we did and gone home, listened to it and critiqued it, we could have come back and improved on it so much. If we could have done the podcast without an audiance and had a practice run I think they would have been great. There was a lot of pauses and saying "um", and they sounded like we read every thing we had to say. I know the point was to talk about technology but maybe if we were able to debate the topics it would be really interesting. I thought they were good but also thought they could have been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment